Saturday 17 December 2011

It's christmas time...

Well, thats the end of the first semester and what a semester it has been! It's really flown by, seems strange to think that just three months ago I was just starting the course.
It has been a busy few weeks with deadlines looming. This has meant I have spent an unhealthy amount of time in the library, it has become my second home. After a couple of weeks of stress and confusion though the term is finally over and essays are complete and handed in.
The last day of term yesterday was pretty cool. It snowed, so I got to watch the snowflakes falling whilst in my last critical thinking lecture, then walked home & turned into a snowman!
Got into my room, put the christmas music on loud & wrapped presents wearing my santa hat. Then it was time for christmas dinner with some friends which I ended up cooking. It was so nice!
Now I am home untill the 9th of January when I go back to try and survive the madness that is my uni life :D
So before I sign off I wold like to say thanks to everyone I've met in the past few months. Thankyou for making my second time at University really fun. I have loved every second of it and I cant wait to come back in the new year and see you all!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment