Tuesday 17 January 2012

New year, new semester

Hello :)

Well the second semester started again today. First lecture I've had is Poetic Writing. It was the one I was least looking forward to doing. I dislike poetry, I think its a load of pretentious rubbish. Or at least thats what I used to think.
I actually really enjoyed the lecture/workshop today. It surprised me, I was all ready to sit and hate it but my brain decided that I now like poetry. Don't get me wrong, I still think most of it is pretentious nonsense and isn't worth my time, but some of it is pretty good :)

Also it helps that Chloe is in the lecture with me. She always entertains me.
For example today Cat asked what an artichoke was, so Chloe tried to explain what one was. Her explanation consisted of "it's like a pineapple, but a vegetable, a vegetable pineapple!"

Anyway thats all for now,

Toodlepip!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Hahaa! love it :p How on earth did I get into uni though?

    ReplyDelete