Tuesday 4 October 2011

Haven't you ever heard of the green cross code?!

Well today was going okay, that is until I came out of my Early Modern Writing seminar, went to the zebra crossing to cross over to the library, looked both ways and there were no cars coming, so I started crossing, then BAM a car appears and clips my hip knocking me over, making me hit my head and hurt my wrist.

I always thought you were supposed to stop and wait for a pedestrian to cross before driving over the zebra crossing, clearly this driver doesn't believe in the green cross code...

So been to the doctors and had my wrist checked out, apparently its just a sprain and should be fine in a week or two which is good.

I am now going to take some pain killers, have a cup of tea and stay as far away from roads as is possible.
Tomorrow is Wednesday, my day off lectures, so I don't have to get up early YAY! However I do have to go find an evil fairy outfit for Devils Night on Thursday.

Over and out
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment