Saturday 1 October 2011

*insert witty title here*

So, I haven't been up to anything particularly exciting over the last few days, pretty much been reading Shakespeare and Jonson.

Oh, did go out on thursday night to an open mic night with Staffordshire Rock, Alternative, Metal Society (yes that's right, I am now a member of a society, I feel so studenty :D) Saw a band called No Redemption who have a lead singer with an amazing voice!

check them out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL83P9peVWI

What is up with the weather?! Its like 27 degrees and it's the first of October! I look forward to autumn because it means the bear hat and duffle coat combo can once again be rocked, but now the weather has decided I have to wear shorts and tshirts. I am not a happy bunny!

Byeeee
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment