Saturday 10 September 2011

Hello and welcome

Hello there :)


This is going to be a blog about my time at University. Thought It'd be fun to do, and I can look back on it after I graduate and see my progression :)


So, today I moved into my accommodation, I'm living at Liberty Court in Stoke-on-Trent. Its a pretty generic student accommodation place, the usual room that looks like every single other University bedroom that has ever been made. 


I currently have one flatmate, who even though they make an abnormal amount of noise, is for the most part invisible. Heard several obscenities being shouted, pots and pans crashing around, yet I go into the kitchen and there is no-one there. Perhaps I am living with a ghost?


Made a friend though which is pretty awesome, and am going out for a few drinks in a bit in one of the bars on the Uni campus. It'll be nice to go and see what it's like.


So, thats today, pretty tired now after all the packing and unpacking and food shopping, so looking forward to getting into bed later, even if it is a single :(


Tomorrow I'm going see Peter, looking forward to it as I haven't seen my gaybear in far far to long!


Toodle-ooo!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment