Monday 12 September 2011

JaffaCakes are more addictive than crack...

...i have eaten like 200 of those damn tasty little sponge based, chocolate topped, orange jelly filled JaffaCakes.

Being ill sucks :(

Tea tastes wrong. Why is it that?! Why does life decide to not only make me feel like death, but then also takes away the pleasure I usually get from drinking a cup of tea? :(

I was meant to ring orange today to get them to give me a new phone as the one i have at the moment is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. I can't ring them though as:

1. I have no signal in my room or anywhere in the complex, well not enough to ring anyone, can occasionally text...
2. I have got the most ridiculous voice thanks to this sore throat. I sound like some demented mouse.

So instead I have spent my day watching Jonathan Creek which cheered me up...I don't think I will ever get bored of Mr Creek.

One day I will live in a windmill.

Peace out homies
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment